Friday, June 26, 2009

I Heart Clorox Wipes

I'm always slow to embrace new-fangled things. I was the last person that I know of to get a cell phone, a Facebook account, a digital camera, etc. My general philosophy is that if we could do without it when I was a kid, then we can do without it now.

But oh how I love Clorox Wipes. They eliminate the very tedious step of having to spray a bottle of cleaner. Now all I do is pull and wipe. Genius.

Also amazing are Magic Erasers. And disposable diapers. I don't know how my mom managed for so many years without these wonderful modern conveniences.

* * * * *

On a separate note, I'm still pretty new to the blogging world, and I don't want to do anything that would offend. And so, may I ask a question about blogging etiquette?

When people leave questions in the 'comments' section, what is the appropriate way to answer?

Do I:

a) leave a comment in my own blog to answer to their question?

b) email them the answer?

c) assume that these questions are just rhetorical, and do nothing at all (which is what I have been doing by default)?

And in case you are still wondering...

...yes, Angie, Allison Gagon is my cousin, she did serve her mission in Catania Italy, and she is every bit as awesome as you've heard.

...yes, Marcia, we are coming to Boise this summer, during the first part of August. I would love to get together again; I have to see that sweet baby girl of yours!

...Jennifer, the reason you haven't found my blog until now is because I haven't had one until a few months ago. Also, I'm not sure how to advertise that I have one; I never want to make the assumption that people will want to read it. But I'm so glad you found me!

2 comments:

elise said...

i still don't have a cell phone :) and i never look put together, even when i feel put together (though that may just be a relative feeling)

Jennifer Lee said...

I wonder the same thing about blog comments. I generally email a response, but sometimes people comment who I don't know or I don't know their email address. Sometimes I go to their blog (if they have one) and comment there and answer their question. As a commenter, I think I prefer to have my questions answered in email because I don't usually go back to someone's blog comments to see additional comments.